- Innovation y business focus.
- SMEs financing.
- The corporative businessman role.
- Relation between businessman features and his strategic behaviour.
- Leadership in the innovation process.
- The role of the institutions and the promotion of the business activity.
- Competitive dynamics.
- Explanations of the development of business activity.
- Valuation of intangible assets.
- The roles of training and science and technology system in the appearance and development of terminal competences.
- Organizational structures of family business.
- Growth and development of family business.
- The distribution of directive responsabilities in family business.
- Use of new technologies in family business.
- Family business and business strategy.
- Taxes in family business.
- History of family business.
- Institutional factors that have influence in appearance of family business.
- Corporative government of family business.
- Family and business initiative.
- Development of teoric frameworks in order to analyze family business.