T ("Team learning..." - "Training plans...")
- “Team learning and effectiveness in virtual teams: The role of beliefs about the interpersonal context.” Ortega, A., Sánchez-Manzanares, M. (ex EQUINNOVA), Gil, F. y Rico, R. (EQUINNOVA). The Spanish Journal of Psychology Vol. 13, Nº1: 266-275.
- “The effect of social capital on financial capital.” Kim, M., Surroca, J. (ex INNOMARK), y Tribó, J.A (ex INNOMARK). Review of Financial Studies ¿?
- "The everyday concept of trust in international cooperation environments." Camblor, Mª. P. , and Alcover, C. Mª. Revista de Psicología Social Nº 27, Vol. 2: in press.
- "The interactive effects of person-focused citizenship behaviour, task interdependence, and virtuality on team performance." Rico, R. (EQUINNOVA), Bachrach, D.G., Sánchez Manzanares, M. (ex INNOMARK), y Collins, B.J. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology Nº 20, Vol. 5: 700-726.
- "The joint relationships of communication behaviors and task interdependence on trust development and change in virtual project teams." Rico, R. (EQUINNOVA), Alcover, C. Mª. (FLEXINNOVA), Sánchez-Manzanares, M.(ex INNOMARK), and Gil, F. Social Science Information Nº 48, Vol. 2 (June 2009): 229-255.
- "The transition process to post-working life and its psychosocial outcomes: A systematic analysis of Spanish early retirees’ discourse." Crego, A. (FLEXINNOVA), Alcover, C. Mª. (FLEXINNOVA), and Martínez-Íñigo, D. Career Development International Nº 13, Vol. 2 (2008): 186-204.
- "Training plans, manager's characteristics and innovation in the accommodation industry." Martínez-Ros, E., and Orfila-Sintes, F. International Journal of Hospitality Management, Nº 31 (forthcoming)