Specific characteristics of postgraduate programs:
The official Master's Degree in Library and Information Services is oriented to the continuing professional education of librarians, archivists and documentalists in relation to the new technologies. It has the following characteristics:
- Interdisciplinary official master combining Librarianship and Computer Sciences.
- Comprised of 60 ECTS credits.
- Blended learning, where the on-line part in the software platform is complemented with several on-site lectures, no mandatory.
- Two possibilities of completion: FULL-TIME, planned for one year, or PART-TIME, up to two or three years, depending of the number of enrolled credits.
- The PROGRAM is comprised of subjects with contents adapted to the new technological requirements in libraries, archives and documentation centers.