You have to be aware of your assets, reflecting on your professional objectives, resources and necessities:
- What do you really want to do in the short, medium and long term?
- What are your interests and motivations?
- Who are you as a candidate? What can you do? What can you offer? What are your strong and weak points?
Furthermore, you have to know the job market and the professional opportunities available with your degree:
- What options are there for your profile and degree? What possibilities of development do they offer?Which companies are there?
- What do they value?
- Are there possibilities for public employment?
In this planning process, you may have doubts or need the information and resources of someone who can guide you through this process. If this is the case, ASK FOR A PERSONAL ORIENTATION INTERVIEW by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Your name and surname, NIA, degree and telephone number.
- Information that you need.