Olegario Llamazares, Director and founder of Global Marketing for Dun & Bunstreet. Lecturer in several Business Schools (IE Business School, EOI, CECO). Bachelor Degree in Economic Sciences.
The aim of this subject is to improve the dealing abilities of the participants that among their professional careers will be trade by clients, suppliers and partners in other countries. In detail, we would highlight the importance of know how to negotiate with global and at the same time local orientation and as well know the steps that the international negotiation process has.
Make known the strategies and tactics most frequently used to negotiate internationally, know how they should be elaborate and deal international offers, know the norms that govern the international business, highlight the most relevant characteristics for the negotiators in the main markets and identify the efficient profile of an international negotiator.
1. The international executive: dealing experience and learning.
2. The negotiation margin: starting and breaking position.
3. Differences in the international negotiation: products, countries and clients.
4. What to be negotiated? Buy-sell agreement, distribution and strategic alliances.
5. Types of negotiators (self-diagnosis test)
6. The concessions management.
7. The effective negotiator´s profile: Do´s and don’ts of the international negotiation.
8. Cultural aspects of the international negotiation.
9. The protocol in the International Business.
10. International Contracts and the conflict resolution.
11. Case study: role-playing of international negotiation.