This course provides students the knowledge of the main financial management tools of international companies. Specifically, students are expected to develop the following specific competences:
• Ability to understand the basic structure of the economic valuation of projects.
• Critical ability to analyse and solve the critical factors of the evaluation.
• Capacity to structure the investment plan bases on the strategic Project.
• Ability to identify funding sources, in terms of cost and time, it is better fit to the economic plan.
1. Introduction to the investment projects: When and why do we have to invest?
2. Economic structure of investment projects.
3. Horizonte Temporal (HT), Operating Cash Flow (CFO), Dimension (D), Capital Rate Cut) (WACC).
4. Economic Evaluation of the investment projects.
5. Management of the strategic variables: Sensitivity analysis.
6. Risk Management of Project Finance.
7. Risk Treatment: Reactive measures and levers