Angel Roselló, Lecturer in ICEX-CECO-UIMP. Previously was director of the Department of Studies and Investigation of the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid.
PhD in Economics and Business.
Carlos Enrile, consultant, trainer, generator of online content in www.cursodecomercioexterior.com Professor in several Universities such as ICEX – CECO, ESIC, Universidad Pompeu Fabra. Bachelor Degree in Law and Master in European Law.
By finishing this subject, the students will know and they are going to be able to apply the main search techniques to look for information and development and the framing of a market research for the business internationalization process. We will emphasize on the application of those mythologies for the small and mid-size companies decision making.
1. Sources of information for the international market research.
2. The application of new technologies to the search of information and data base.
3. Advance search of information through Internet for foreign markets.
4. Classification and evaluation of the needed information
5. Clasificación y evaluación de la información necesaria
6. Market survey development, information analysis.
7. The Internet to develop market survey. Cases studies.