Victor Magariño, Marketing and sales director in Comunycarse, S.L. Formerly, Country manager for Spain and Head of Iberia & Israel Clusters in Google (2011-2012). He has previously worked in several U.S. and U.K. multinational corporations, including McDonnell Douglas Corporation (USA), Cadbury Schweppess (Madrid), and Universal Pictures (Madrid). MBA, Business School EDEA (Madrid).
The main aim of this course is to enable the student to :
- Acquire a solid digital knowledge base (you might think you have one, but you don´t).
- Know all the online marketing tools and how to use them in every business area.
- Own an integral vision off/on line business.
- Develop an ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities on the Digital Economy.
1. Introduction to digital world
2. Digital marketing fundamentals
3. Search Engine Marketing: Search engines. Google dominance. SEO. ZMOT.
4. Search Engine Marketing: SEM. Google Adwords. Market Research Tools.
5. Display Marketing: Evolution. Display Orientation tools. GDN & Affiliation Networks. Programmatic: RTB, DSP´s, SSP´s.
6. SEO/SEM Bid Management
7. Social Media and E-mail marketing.
8. Mobile and Video.