Alvaro Castells, Owner and director of www.golfradical.com, www.golfynet.com and www.deporteradical.com. IBSG Director in Europe of Cisco consulting group. MBA and MGC by ESEM.
In the end of the course students are expected to have assimilated the following concepts:
• Learn how to create a company in the internet with a minimum capital and launch the company successfully without the help of third parties.
• Get to know technology on the internet and positioning of the business offers.
• Understand marketing in the internet and searchers positioning searchers, the key of success.
• Where to find possible opportunities in the internet.
• Know how to adjust the company to the minimum cost and also delete the maximum pieces of the value chain.
1. Internet and the Business Models.
2. Characteristics of the entrepreneur
3. Legal figures to create e-business
4. The creation of the web and Apps.
- The structure
- The dominion, the importance and registration
- The company logo
- Design Responsive
- Creating banners
- Pilot Test.
- Software to create a web Ecommerce
- Quality Seals
5. Payment systems
6. Security systems and legal protection (Data protection Agency, patents y brands, cookies Law)
7. Transport: types and how to negotiate.
8. marketing online, the use of email
9. Google: The tags HTML, SEO/SEM, Adsense, Analytics, photos, indexadas, Google maps