1. The manuscript will be written in a single lettering type, font size 11 for the body and 9 for footnotes. Indented paragraphs must also be in font size 9.
2. Nothing will be underscored or in bold. To indicate emphasis, cursive will be used in a first instance and subsequently, small capitals. Furthermore, overuse of capital letters is to be avoided.
3. The text will include, at the end, a list of all cited works, in alphabetical order by author’s last name or by title if the author is anonymous. To this end, names will be written last name first.
4. Bibliographic references appearing in footnotes are to be abbreviated: author’s last name, first words of the title (in cursive) and, when appropriate, pages of interest. Last names are not to be all capital letters.
5. If illustrations are necessary to complete the information, those provided must be of adequate quality and have the corresponding copyrights.